If you’ve ever looked up to Bob Vila, Chip Gaines, or even Tim Taylor and wondered if you should start a home improvement business, consider building your future with More Space Place. The U.S. home improvement industry is valued at over $400bn, and with more new homeowners than ever before, there’s never been a better time to join this booming business.
Why More Space Place?
There are a lot of options out there when it comes to franchisors. As America’s number one Murphy bed retailer with credibility spanning decades, More Space Place is a great way to get your foot in the door within the home improvement industry.
Some of the benefits that go along with starting a home improvement business with More Space Place include:
- Built-in brand awareness. Instead of going it alone, you’ll have a trusted partner by your side to be there for you every step of the way. Our brand recognition draws in customers because of the reputation we’ve built.
- Low-cost start-up. We’ve mastered the franchise investment to include everything you need to operate your business, so you’ll have an accurate picture of where your money is going.
- Healthy operations system. Our franchise system is designed to help you balance your responsibilities while making sure your operations run smoothly.
- Growth opportunities. We provide our franchisees with the opportunity to open multiple closet storage franchise locations because we want to help you reach your full potential as a business owner.
- Ongoing corporate support. Our comprehensive support program is designed to help you succeed. We’ll help you get a jumpstart on the market well ahead of your competition.
There are some traits that we’ve found have helped in the More Space Place franchise opportunity. Our franchise partners aren’t required to have specific industry experience; rather, we look for entrepreneurial-minded individuals who understand what it takes to succeed.
You could be a good fit for More Space Place if you have strong leadership skills with a can-do attitude, and the desire to be successful in a feel-good business. Good communication and people skills are a must, as is the ability to build relationships, close sales, develop a team, and grow the business.
Our low-cost initial franchise fee of $39,500 means you can keep your costs low while building your business in the home improvement industry. This franchise fee helps offset the costs associated with our onboarding process that includes extensive training and ongoing development support. We’re there to teach you everything you need to know, including on-site technical and marketing support, business administration, sales procedures, lead generation, financial control, design/construction, and much more.
As you grow your business, we’ll provide ongoing support in other key areas: showroom site selection, shop setup, SEO and social marketing strategies, website and Internet marketing, advertising materials, annual meetings, central purchasing, negotiated vendor programs, CRM systems, and direct access to our corporate support hotline.
More Space Place offers the ideal opportunity to start a home improvement franchise.
Are you interested in learning more about how to start a home improvement business with More Space Place? Get in touch with a member of our team today for more information.